- The tyre pressure of all tyres should be checked every day when the tyres are “cold” (early morning before taking the road). The car should be parked on an even surface.
- Remove the tyre valve cap and store it so you do not lose it.
- Check that the pressure gauge is displaying a zero reading. If not, press the side button to release the air.
- Press firmly the pressure gauge to the valve stem enough so the hiss sound disappears, and your gauge provides a steady reading.
- The “cold pressure” for your vehicle should be 1.8.
- Remember to press the side valve to release the pressure before taking a new reading.
- After checking the tyre pressure, remember to replace the pressure gauge in its protection and replace the valve cap on the tyres.