All Namvic reservations can be paid via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) or by credit card.
Valuable bank details will be on the invoice, for credit card payment credit card authorization must be complete and forwarded back to Namvic office for transaction.
All bookings have to be secured with deposit payment according invoice within 10 days.
Reservations for safari vehicles valued provisionally for 14 days as from date of invoice. Booking will be confirmed upon full payment or deposit received.
1. EFT payments
· Traveler have to make a payment in local currency into a local bank account in own country.
· Local bank will convert local currency to Namibian Dollar.
· All bank charges as well as exchange charges should be included in payment.
2. Credit card payments
· Payment with a credit or debit card is a secure procedure.
· After the transaction is done a credit card details will be destroyed automatically.
· Namvic accept payments for VISA, Mastercard and AMEX cardholders.
· Bank fees – 2.5% for Visa and Mastercard and 3.25% for AMEX will be charged.
Credit card authorization (click to download) should be send to Nadia – email@example.com.