- Connect the compressor tube to the compressor as demonstrated at the Namvic office.
- Plug the compressor to the 12V socket (car “cigarette lighter”) or straight on to the battery if equipped with clamp pincers (red on positive pole / black on negative pole).
- Start the engine.
- Screw the air compressor output tube to the tyre valve.
- Turn on the compressor using the on/off switch and wait for the air to be pumped in.
- Turn off the compressor and unscrew the output tube.
- Check the tyre pressure using the pressure gauge provided.
If the pressure is too low, repeat from step 4 to 7.
If the pressure is too high, use a pointy object (such as the car key) to push the inner of the tyre valve and release the air.
- Once all the tyres are at the required pressure, turn off the engine, unplug the compressor and store it in its box after you disassemble the tube from it.